Thursday, 27 November 2014

Into the Forest


Research board - https://www.pinterest.com/GabeDRobertson/aub-12-into-the-forest/


The Project began by listening to Michele O'Brien tell the group a story about strange occurrences that happened in a forest. 




A selection of notes taken from the story.



After, I visited the New Forest, sketching and taking photos as I went.




Using some of the photos I had taken, I experimented putting them together on Photoshop.




No Nibs workshop-



Collaboration with Jacob, Sun, Sam and myself





video



I then began to work on the creating a short story, that would be similar to the original story Michele O'brien told us, but with a twist. It's set in current times.


video
Animation of the Merchant going to the shop in the forest.


Finally, I created a small comic (which can be found in my box). Here, are the opening pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment