Sunday, 16 November 2014

Miniature Bournemouth

http://www.pinterest.com/GabeDRobertson/aub-11-miniature-bournemouth/

For this project, I chose to recreate a cafe in the Lower Gardens called the Garden Deli.





Some sketches from sitting at the cafe.


 Tea break.

Next, I began to start constructing the cafe in miniature. We had strict guidelines to keep it under 10cm by 10cm by 10cm. 


Working on the exterior, I looked into putting images of customers at the cafe on the model.


In the end, I went back to the cafe and sketched both the front and back. So that if I ever shrunk down to miniature, I'd have a place to get tea.

I scanned in some materials to give some texture, as I'd be printing the final design.
A happy customer.
 The cafe sitting amongst other miniature places in Bournemouth.
Finally, miniature Garden Deli meets regular Garden Deli!




gaberobertsonuk@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment