Monday, 28 November 2016

PMP- Renders Stills

Renders Stills

After building the set, dinosaur and initial characters, the next step was to render it. I chose to light the scene with several CTO lights that would emulate candle light. This would be emitted from a chandelier located directly above the dinosaur. I also added a red light within the dinosaurs mouth to emphasis the dinosaurs sharp teeth and frightening features. 

I'm pleased with how they turned out as they have real atmosphere and feeling within them. They look and feel like a real place that you could enter and experience. Perhaps at some point I could look at placing the set in a VR simulator which the audience could use to watch the animation. 

I think also playing around with the depth of field and lens will help set the mood even more as I can make things more dramatic. 












No comments:

Post a Comment